7 Comfortable Headbands - BlogLab

Publish date: 2024-05-07

This soft, stretchy headband is made from a buttery rayon-spandex blend that's gentle on hair. It’s reversible and comes with a moveable knot, so you can style it up to 14 different ways (they even include a style cheat sheet with your purchase). It's machine-washable — although you will need to air dry — and, notably, your purchase supports a woman-owned business in Bali that focuses on handmade products backed by ethical and sustainable practices.

One reviewer wrote: “Headbands don't usually stay on me well and are either too loose or uncomfortably tight. These are super wide so they stay in place, and I can wear them different ways to change the look. I bought four colors and use them all the time. I wash and dry in the machine and they look great so far, don't stretch out, don't pill and don't fade. Perfect.”

Colors: 32, including several two-tone options

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7o8HSraOeZpOkunCywKyfoqeeZIRur86mnaiqpJavrbGMoZyanJKWu6W%2FjGtpcW5pbIBx

ncG1vNJzZmitmp69b63MrGpnnJmctrWty6ianpmeqL2ir8SsZZynnWShsLDAsmZwZZOkuqe70a2Ym6SVYrWmrcObmKeco2KAcnyQbGWhrJ2h